Director: Justin Kurzel
Writer: Michael Lesslie, Adam Cooper and more.
Stars: Michael Fassbender, Marion Cotillard, Jeremy Irons and more.
Assassin's creed is a movie based on the popular video game series of the same name.
- The part in the past was really entertaining.
- the star cast specially Michael Fassbender was excellent in their role.
- Being a huge fan of the video game series I was worried they might not stick to the video game premise and might ruin the whole thing in that aspect but I am glad they didn't do it, the premise is that of the movie and I really liked that. We can also say that the movie had the games to thank for the premise and the whole lore of the movie, which is one of the few thing impressive about the movie.
- The interesting part of the movie (like the game) is when we go to the past i-e the part of the ancestors. but sadly the movie didn't give enough focus to that. its easier in the video game to show both generations i-e the present and the past because you have like over fifteen hours of game play but in a movie of two hours they should have just shown the animus in the beginning and just kept the movie in the past.
- The animus is weird in this movie, perfectly good action scenes are ruined by cutting to the animus where the person in the animus is imitating what the assassin is doing in the past in real, and it really sucks.