Thursday 2 June 2016

All right people I am gonna dig into Game of thrones Season 6 episode 6.
before I start I would like to point out that so far season 6 has been pretty awesome, and interesting, it certainly  kept me on the edge of my seat through every episode, except for this one. now before all of you "FANS" start to throw stones at me, hear me out.

I myself am a FAN, but I felt the latest episode was a bit slow. it might be because of the fact that episode 5 was so epic and thrilling that it was hard to top that, or may be they were trying to build up to something big in the coming episodes.

I am not saying I did not like it, because I did. I liked it a lot, that being said, it still was pretty slow (for me).

A couple of things I would like to talk about in particular:
First of all, I did not understand Arya's decision not to kill the actress. I mean until now the show has shown Arya to have grown into someone quite fierce and mercy less, and here she spared this actress. Now in all fairness they did show that Arya kinda liked that actress, and that she was kind of a good person but she was given a chance, Jaqen H'ghar told her that one way or the other there is going to be a face on the wall. now if Arya only kills bad people and only the ones she wants revenge from. how does Arya think she is gonna avenge her family if she is dead? because it was either her or the actress. we do see Arya keeping "needle" with her as she sleeps though, so may be someone is about to die?

Next, I would like to say I hated Sam's father, Lord Randyll Tarly, I wanted someone to kill him right there. but visiting Him did give sam a valerian steel sword, that can kill the wight walkers. so may be sam is going to take part in killing some of the white walkers, or may be he will give the sword to someone who will, because lets face it, sam is no killer. Although he did kill a white walker once, but tthat was just luck. and adrenaline I suppose.

Okay thats all i can squeeze out of the episode, nothing else I particularly liked or disliked.
let me know what you guys think.

Faisal Murad

2 comments: