Friday 5 August 2016

Review: Star Trek Beyond



Director: Justin Lin
Writers: Simon Pegg, Doug Jung,
Stars:  Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, and more.

*Spoilers Alert*

In Star Trek beyond the enterprise goes beyond to explore the uncharted space, where they get stranded on a planet where they face a  new ruthless enemy. That's Star trek beyond in a nutshell.

Good:
Star Trek Beyond was entertaining, and didn't disappoint me at all.  I actually enjoyed it. to be specific:

  • I loved the fact that this movie is also really a cool action movie of this age but it also goes back and does what we all loved about the original old school Star trek. we all complained the reboot does not have the"HEART" that the original movies had, and that this is just an action franchise now, but guess what Star trek beyond might prove you wrong in that aspect.
  • I liked the Villain. the first movie in the reboot series had a really weak villain, and this movie did not have benedict cumberbatch who was there in the sequel, so I was kinda worried, but I actually liked the villain.
  • Another thing I liked was the emotional bonding between the characters. that was actually one of the contributing factors to the movie having a heart. (for me at least)
Bad:
  • The movie was a good entertainment but it lacked that WOW factor. It failed to surprise us with anything new. even if they reveal something big you kinda already see it coming from a mile.

Final Word:
It was  predictable at times, but it was a good entertainer, Go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment