Tuesday 3 January 2017

LA LA LAND, REVIEW

 LA LA LAND, REVIEW  



Director: Damien Chazelle
Writers:  Damien Chazelle
Stars:  Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Rosemarie DeWitt and more.


GOOD:
  • La La Land is a reminder that Hollywood musicals used to be this great. musicals in recent times have tried but never really impressed, La La Land succeeds in that department.
  • The flow of the movie is amazingly good when the song and dance start it doesn't feel out of flow or out of place.
  • A romantic musical would be doomed if the leading stars had no chemistry between them luckily Ryan Gosling and Emma stone has great chemistry.


FINAL WORD:

I am Going with a 5/5 Stars for this movie.

Being in love with Whiplash, the last movie Damien Chazelle directed before La La Land I was extremely excited for La La Land, and I have to say it hasn't disappointed me, I really enjoyed the movie, it was well acted, well directed and full of fun, I suggest you guys do watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment