Underworld: Blood Wars - Movie Review
Director: Anna Foerster
Writers: Cory Goodman (screenplay)
Kyle Ward (story by) and
Cory Goodman (story by)
Kevin Grevioux (based on characters created by) and
Len Wiseman (based on characters created by) &
Danny McBride (based on characters created by)
Stars: Kate Beckinsale, Theo James, Tobias Menzies
- The action of the movie is really cool. actually cooler than what I had expected.
- I think "Underworld: Blood wars" is better than the previous movies of the franchise but that is because the previous movies were not really any good.
- Like I said the action is cool enough but that is not enough. Nowadays we get so many action movies and being Hollywood they usually have great action and that's why great action is no longer considered a reason for a great movie. and sadly Underworld: blood wars fails to give us anything good other than action.
- To watch this movie you have to assume that everyone in the world is a vampire. because surprisingly no one knows that there is a war going on. I personally found that really annoying and strange.
- You have to be familiar with the previous movies because if you are not then it will be really hard for you to catch up. and if you are familiar with the previous movies and you didn't like it then you will be watching the same thing you didn't really like before.
- Personally, I think they should have stopped after the first underworld movie, we have had about enough of remakes and reboots and sequels.
THE FINAL WORD:
- Avoid it guys. seriously don't waste your time. I didn't enjoy the movie at all and I watch the bad movies so you don't have to. :-)