Director: Indra Kumar
Writers: Tushar Hiranandani, Akash Kaushik
Stars: Aftab Shivdasani, Vivek oberoi, Riteish Deshmukh, Urvashi Rautela, and others.
Great Grand Masti is the third movie in the Masti Franchise. The movie revolves around three friends who get married but are not happy with their wives, Ritesh Deshmukh's character has a big old mansion in his village that he wants to sell, and he asks Aftab's character to sell it for him because he is a realtor. they make a plan to go together and have fun with the village girls because their wives can not make them happy. and the third friend, which is vivek's character tags along. when they reach the village the mansion turns out to be haunted and the girl who they are trying to fool around with is the ghost haunting the mansion.
- The performance of the three friends specially aftab shivdasani was good. it wasn't as good as it should have been, it could have been a lot better, but still it was okay.
- Other than that I am sorry to say I found nothing good about the movie.
- first of all the story of the movie is the same story they had in the first two movies. the guys are not happy with their wives and decide to have an affair outside, towards the end of the movie they have an epiphany and they realize that they love their wives no mater what and the wives forgive them, and they live happily ever after, or in this case they live happily until the beginning of the next movie. its the same story they have told us in the last two movies with very small changes. and frankly its enough. either come up with something new or just stop making another masti.
- it was a comedy movie, and I expected to laugh, and that's how I judge a comedy, on the basis of whether it made me laugh or not. and sadly it didn't. like the masti before it. the jokes are all vulgar. comedy and vulgarity are two different things, that's a concept the makers of Masti don't understand.
- URVASHI RAUTELA, is just a pretty face I am sorry to say. the girl has no idea how to act. all she has done in the movie is strip and overact. She was Abysmal.
- The music was not good for me, the songs are neither good on the ears nor on the eyes. they even brought in a scene and a character in the movie just so they can shove in a completely unnecessary song.
I would strongly recommend you guys to avoid it. its a complete waste of time. don't even watch it on DVD.
but if you do decide to watch it please Leave your brain at home.