Friday 29 July 2016

Review: Nerve


Directors: Henry Joost, Ariel Schulman
Writers: Jeanne Ryan, Jessica Sharzer
Stars: Emma Roberts, Dave Franco.

A high school girl, finds herself in an online game, that is sort of like truth or dare, but it only has dares. she starts playing the game when her friend tell her that she needs to take chances with your life, (she is sort of a "good girl" and doesn't really live life to the fullest) she decides to take a chance and starts playing this online game called "Nerve" where she is teamed up with Dave Franco.

Good:

  • I liked Emma Roberts performance in the movie, she really sells that "Good Girl" act and then equally the bad ass girl when she starts playing the Game. and I also would like to add that she is very beautiful too.
  • The Game itself is really very intriguing, and really thrilling. Several times it made me wonder, what I would have done in a similar situation.


Bad:

  • The movie, or you can say the game, is not that realistic at times. when you see the movie and they are playing the game you can tell at times that here the game could have easily gotten rg sexual or gross, but it never does, it sort of stays in its own limits. and you just know that had a game like this existed it could have never worked in these limits.
  • The final act was just too over the top for me. I mean it made me feel like they kind of went too far with that act.
Final Word:
Its not a extraordinary movie, but it's still a good entertainer. I enjoyed it. and I suggest you watch it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment